02 Feb Enterprise Organic Houzz Marketing Implementation
This article was originally posted on LinkedIn. You can read it here.
It is one of 6 articles in our series on Enterprise Organic Houzz Marketing.
This is the fourth article in our series on Enterprise Organic Marketing. If you have missed any of the previous articles we have links at the bottom of this article.
The purpose of this article is to discuss ways that we can help your enterprise benefit from an organic marketing strategy on Houzz in ways that are efficient and allow all of your dealers, franchisees, or stores to benefit from increased exposure.
Here is the key:
A Houzz organic marketing strategy has to be easy to deploy and for your dealers to implement.
We understand this and when we work with clients we want them to succeed without being overwhelmed.
If you want to generate enterprise success in leveraging the power of Houzz then you have to have an Organic Marketing Strategy.
- If you simply leave it up to your dealers then you are missing out.
- If you just rely on paid exposure then you are missing out.
- If you do not address this you are missing out.
Here are a couple of examples of how our organic marketing programs make it easy for you and your dealers.
Organic Ranking Initiative
Purpose of this program: This is a program that helps all of your dealers improve their organic profile rankings on Houzz.
- This program is designed so that the heavy lifting is done by us. Your dealers do not even need to do anything for us to do our initial work.
- We make it easier for your dealers as we prioritize the actions that they need to take in order to see results.
- We provide you with measurable results on an individual dealer basis as well as enterprise. We can even provide results based on territories.
Houzz Organic Optimization Program
Purpose of this program: This program helps educate your dealers so they can see improved exposure on Houzz while minimizing their efforts.
- This program helps your dealers achieve measurable results now and in the future while minimizing their efforts.
- Reduces dependency on paid sponsorship.
- Prioritizes actions for dealers.
The takeaway is that you can help your dealers achieve better marketing results from Houzz. You can do this in ways that do not overwhelm your dealers. These programs create long term results that reduce dependency on paid exposure while generating incredible success.
Here are the other articles in this series:
- Enterprise Houzz Marketing – Paid & Organic
- Organic Houzz Marketing for Dealers, Franchisees & Stores with Multiple Locations
- Enterprise Organic Houzz Marketing Strategy
- Enterprise Organic Houzz Marketing Implementation
- Enterprise Organic Houzz Marketing Data
- Enterprise Organic Houzz Marketing Successes
JP Innovation helps companies generate more leads and sales from Houzz.com. This is done via various enterprise programs that help companies increase their organic exposure in efficient and measurable ways.
JP Innovation is a independent marketing company that helps companies leverage organic marketing opportunities with Houzz, LinkedIn, Google and other platforms.
The JPI Houzz Marketing Programs are not endorsed by Houzz®. Houzz is a registered trademark of Houzz Inc.